Friday, February 16, 2024

Urinal

 This is the shop bathroom.  I'm a fan of having my very own bathroom and this one has heat, a vent fan, sink, toilet and even some cabinets and drawers (which I don't really need in the bathroom but it's nice to have a spot for some clothes and supplies for now).

I'm hoping to get a shower set up where the toilet is and move the toilet to the opposite corner.  Which means some extended downtime and cutting concrete to get the new toilet flange in position, T into the sewer line, and convert the existing toilet flange to a shower drain.

I was already planning to add a sink to the other side of this wall which is part of the workshop for dishes and hand washing there, always nice to have two sinks.  But I'm thinking I might do a smaller sink and add a urinal in the bathroom and just move the utility sink to the workshop as my dishes sink, along with the dishwasher.  That way I can keep my dishes out of the bathroom which feels like a prudent thing.  My workshop is a pretty clean space, whereas the prior owner used it for building stuff so it got much dirtier.

So, I find myself perusing urinals.  At least they aren't expensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment