I have another round of KS questions that I'm avoiding temporarily with this post. So what does any has-been, never-was blogger do when he wants to avoid new content? You betchya, a best of!
On a more serious note, these are some of my favorite memories over the past year or so, most of which have their own blog entries. Because I'm trying to cheer myself up from my sore throat, last weekend's dnf, and work related messes and stresses.
So, here we go. Ten reasons why my life does not suck:
10. Phish at the Gorge with Kelly and Mike.
9. The Honolulu marathon with RR, Amy and the Yogger.
8. Mike and Sarah's wedding in Michigan and Hillary and Maik's in Palos Verdes.
7. Sharing SF to SD with Alsicle, all 5 or 6 times. It's been too long. We should be riding...
6. Spending memorial day weekend with Mike, Jeff, and Steven.
5. Walking into yoga teacher training and walking out 2 months later with 20 new best friends.
4. Pacing Lisa to a PR and her Olympic Trials qualifier at the 2011 Chicago marathon, Jessica to her PR at San Jose, and most especially Sarah to her PR at Carlsbad.
3. Watching my father kick ass at his dance competitions.
2. Witnessing the spectacular beauty of one of the great wonders of the world while running R2R2R.
1. Finding peace, healing and self awareness through the act of writing this blog.